- Godolphin Cross, , TR13 9RE
- 01736 762479
The Godolphin Estate is a National Trust property situated in Godolphin Cross, Helston, Cornwall, England.
The site is the former seat of the Duke of Leeds. It contains a Tudor/Stuart mansion, complete with early formal gardens (dating from circa 1500) and Elizabethan stables (circa 1600). The present house is remnant of a larger mansion. At one time it was a secondary seat of the Dukes of Leeds, but they sold it in 1929.
The Godolphin Estate came into the ownership of the National Trust in 2000. The Estate measures 2.22 square kilometres (555 acres). The Trust has been improving public access to the Estate.
Godolphin Hill provides views over west Cornwall. More than 400 recorded archaeological features range from Bronze Age enclosures to 19th-century mine buildings.
The large village of Godolphin Cross (sometimes Crossroads), in the parish of Breage, Kerrier District, adjoins the estate to the east. Ameneties include a Public House and also a Primary school.