- Ridgebourne Road, , HR5 3EG
- 01544 230160
Visit the gardens of all seasons at Hergest Croft
The estate goes back over seven hundred years.
The original manor house, Hergest Court dates from 1267. It was built by Hwyel ap Meurig and occupied by the Clanvow and Vaughan families until bought by W.H. Banks in 1912. It is reputed to be haunted by a great black hound, “The Black Dog of Hergest”.