- Attingham Park, , SY4 4TP
- 01743 708162
Attingham Park, in Shropshire, is an elegant 18th-century mansion with Regency interiors & deer park landscaped by Repton that offers attractive walks along the River Tern.
Attingham Park is a country house in Shropshire, England, which is owned by the National Trust.
It is located near to the village of Atcham, on the B4380 Shrewsbury to Wellington road.
Attingham Park was designed by George Steuart and was built in 1785 for Lord Berwick. Later, John Nash added the picture gallery.
The park was landscaped by Humphry Repton and includes woodlands and a deer park, with between 200 and 300 head of Fallow deer (according to season).
The grounds also include walled gardens and an orchard.
The River Tern, which flows through the middle of the park, joins the larger River Severn near the park boundary.