- Bath Street, Titchfield Park, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1BA
- 01623 463880
Since opening in 1990, Water Meadows has been a major attraction. The centre was refurbished in 2002 with the addition of new facilities. The centre provides a wide range of activities during the school holidays and is an ideal place to visit in the poor weather to sample the sub tropical atmosphere of the Leisure Pool.
Facilities at Water Meadows include:
* 25m x 6 lane Competition Pool
* Leisure Lagoon
* Wave Machine
* 50m Twister Flume
* Falling Rapids Ride (only operates during peak times)
* Fast Drop Flume (only operates during peak times)
* Geysers & Water Cannons
* Catering Facilities
* Health Suite & Fitness Room
* The Body Drier
We host major competitions and as such the pools close for around 5 days throughout the year, normally in February, March and November. Please see our ‘Special Notices and Promotions ‘ section for details.
For any further information about the centre please contact us using the numbers listed at the top of the page.